Lakes District Health Board operates an online recruitment system. Therefore all applications for employment must be made online via this website.
Please CLICK HERE to view and apply for our current vacancies
Please click on the link below to view Lakes DHB Promotinal DVD
Lakes DHB Promo DVD
To view profiles of our staff please click on their names
Ron Dunham - Chief Executive
Bridget Wilson - Clinical Nurse Manager Children's Unit
Jenny Needham - Occupational Therapy
Marcus Powell - Physiotherapist
Maggie Walsh - Clincial Nurse Manager Theatre
Kathleen Smerdon - Clinical Midwife Educator
Cecilia Verryt - Resident Medical Oficer
What references should I supply?
List of referees – please provide the names and current contact details (business hours) of three recent referees.
How does the selection process work?
• Following the closing date for each position, the interview panel will shortlist all applications.
• Short listed candidates are notified of interview times. Unsuccessful applicants are notified.
• Interviews are conducted and a decision is made.
• Unsuccessful candidates are notified.
• Offer of employment made.
This means that the selection process can take up to four weeks to complete from the close of applications.
Who should I contact for more information?
If you require further information regarding our application and selection process please contact the Recruitment Team Leader on (07) 349 7679 or email email@example.com