Preparing for your appointment
It is important that you are well prepared before coming to an appointment.
- Please refer to the appointment letter you have received setting out the date and time you should arrive, and any other instructions, if you have misplaced this information please call (07) 349 1199.
- Read the instructions carefully.
- Note anything you need to do or bring with you, if you are required to stay overnight, we have further information about your hospital stay here.
- You are welcome to bring a support person to the appointmant.
- If you want an interpreter, please let the us know before the day of your appointment.
- Think ahead about your transport to and from hospital, if you are not well or have mobility problems that may make it difficult to get to an appointment, we have more information about travel assistance here.
- Allow plenty of time to get to your appointment.
If you are not able to come to an appointment, you must let the us know as soon as possible so we can reschedule you.
Confirming, changing or cancelling your appointment
Please phone the number provided on your letter or contact us on (07) 348 1199.
Please make sure you have the following details when contacting us:
- NHI number
- Full name
- Contact phone number, and/or email address, in case we have any queries
- Date of your appointment
- Appointment date and time, if known the doctor/specialist that you are seeing.
Keeping your contact details up to date
It is in the best interests of our patients to inform us of any change of postal address, residential address or contact phone number.
Please note your name may be removed from our records if we are unsuccessful in contacting you for an appointment.
If you would like to request to change or update your contact details please go to update patient contact details.