Breast feeding support services are provided by Kia Wana Breastfeeding Service.
Kia Wana Breastfeeding Service offers specialist breastfeeding services from qualified lactation consultants (IBCLC).
We can provide one-to-one breastfeeding support before or after pēpi is born for anyone in the Te Whatu Ora Lakes area (Rotorua, Taupō, Tūrangi and surrounding areas).
What do we provide?
- Antenatal consultants
- Breastfeeding support for complex cases
- Home visits
- Weekly clinics in Rotorua, Taupō and Tūrangi
- Telehealth (phone and video consultations)
- Resources – we aim to provide any equipment needed to continue breastfeeding
- Other services such as support to stop smoking and safe sleep advice
Whāngai ū? Wāea mai 0800 Lakes Baby (0800 525 372)