Sexual Health - Rangiora Clinic
The Sexual Health Rangiora Clinic location has temporarily moved to Unit 10, next to the Boardroom, see map below.
Phone 07 343 8760
This clinic is closed on public holidays
The service provides:
- FREE and confidential service for everyone
- Information and advice on sexual health
- Testing and treatment of sexually transmissible infections
- Free condoms
- Contact tracing
- Pregnancy testing and emergency contraception
- Contraception advice
- Sexual Health Clinic can also provide management of other related conditions including genital skin conditions and genital pain
- Specialist services via GP referral
12pm to 2.30pm
4.30pm to 6.30pm
|All clinics are currently BOOKED (no walk-ins).|
|Tuesday||9am to 11.30am||All clinics are currently BOOKED (no walk-ins).|
|Wednesday||9am to 11.30am||All clinics are currently BOOKED (no walk-ins).|
12.30pm to 2.30pm
1.30pm to 3.30pm
4.30pm to 6.30pm
All clinics are currently BOOKED (no walk-ins).
|Friday||9am to 11.30am||All clinics are currently BOOKED (no walk-ins).|
What you can expect from us
- Friendly non-judgmental health workers.
- Drop in service on Monday am, Wednesday am, Thursday pm and Friday am.
- Confidential service and confidential storage of your health information.
- Your personal details will not be given to anyone without your consent.
- Anonymous testing – your tests do not have your full name and identifying details on them.
- Prompt results, given to you via phone, text or in person.
- Treatment if needed and follow-up, counseling, education and advice.
- Professional, up to date doctors and nurses with specialised training.
www.justthefacts.co.nz – for information on STIs and many other issues related to sexual health.
www.familyplanning.org.nz– for information about contraception.
www.nzaf.org.nz – information about HIV/AIDS in New Zealand, also provide support for people living with HIV.
www.hpv.org.nz – all you need to know about genital warts/HPV.
www.outline.org.nz – a national telephone counselling and information support service for the Gay, Lesbian, Transgender, Takataapui and Bisexual people of New Zealand.